Muscle System Specialist Certification – On Line Written ExaminationBack to Courses
Muscle System Specialist Certification – On Line Written Examination
General Outline of the Content Domains Responsible for…
- Weekend 1 Content:
- Transactional Analysis Terms and Definitions (e.g. Stroke, PAC)
- Sales Role Defined
- Communication Strategies and Tactics (e.g. Setting Rules, Pain Indicator, OK/Not Okay)
- Selling Terms and Definitions (e.g. Wishy-washy, Pinata, I/R, Suspect vs. Prospect)
- Selling System Order of Events
- Weekend 2 Content
- Terms and Definitions (e.g. Protocol, Hormesis, Allostasis)
- Assessment Observations and Purposes (Posture, SARS, Blood Pressure, Limb Motion)
- Weekend 3 Content
- Decision Making (e.g. Framing, Triggers, Biases, Expected Utility, Prospect Theory)
- Worldviews (Reductionism, Empiricism, Rationalism)
- Science Methodologies (Science definition, Newton’s Laws, Signal Detection Theory)
- Phase 1 Mobility Profiling
- Phase 1 Planning (e.g. Different types of objectives)
- Phase 1 Report of Findings
- Communication with Medical Providers (e.g. Narrative)
- Weekend 4 Content
- Phase 2 Assessment (E.g. Excursion and Strength-Endurance)
- Submaximal Cardiovascular Screening
- Phase 2 Strength-Stability Profiling
- Phase 2 Planning (e.g. Different types of objectives)
- Phase 2 Report of Findings
Time limit for the exam: 1 hour, 30 minutes
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY.
1. There is only one correct answer per question.
2. If there are unanswered questions when the time expires then those answers will be counted as incorrect.
3. 70% correct answers represent a passing score
4.You have three attempts to pass the written examination.
5. You have 72 hours following the termination of your first exam to make the other two attempts. After that please contact Exercise Professional Education, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Following the successful passing of the written exam please call Exercise Professional Education, LLC at 614-989-1465 to schedule your practical examination.
7. A Pre-Examination Preparation Study Pack is available for your review prior to taking the examination. Click on this link:
If you would like to host a course at your facility please hit the button below!