PLEASE READ AND REVIEW CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
1. Acceptance. By visiting or otherwise using the Site, you agree to this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of the Policy, immediately cease using the Site. This Policy is subject to change from time to time, without notice. Your continued use of the Site after changes or updates have been made is deemed to be acceptance of said changes or updates. It is your duty to periodically review this Policy. Company encourages you to periodically review this Policy from time to time.
2. Applicability. This Policy solely applies to the Site and does not apply to any third party links that may be available through the Site, from time to time.
3. Security. Company strives to maintain reasonable safeguards and security measures, including physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect the information collected by the Site. Company will do its best to protect your information; however, despite Company’s best efforts and due to the nature of the internet, Company cannot guarantee the security of your information. Company strongly encourages you to use the Site with secure browsers, servers, and devices. Company expressly disclaims any definitive promise as to any level of security with the Site.
4. Types of Information Collected. Several different types of information may be collected by the Site, including:
(a) Information that helps to identify you, including your name, phone number, billing address, email, and credit card information.
(b) Information that you input by filling in forms available through the Site. This includes information you input in order to utilize specific Site components, subscribing to updates, notifications, or subscriptions that may be offered from time to time, when you communicate with or request information from Company or the Site, and when you report Site issues.
5. When the Site Collects Information. The Site may collect information when:
(a) You directly provide it to the Site.
(c) Automatically, as you use and interact with the Site. This can include usage details, IP addresses, the equipment used by you to access the Site, your language and time zone, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies, such as third party analytics service providers.
6. How Information is Used. The information the Site collects from you assists Company in offering and improving the Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling Company to:
(a) grant access to the Site and present its content;
(b) provide you with information, products, or services that you may request from the Site;
(c) communicate with you regarding the Site, including billing and payment notifications;
(d) customize Site services;
(e) store information about your preferences;
(f) recognize you when you return to the Site;
(g) conduct analytics and market research to improve the Site;
(h) operate and improve the Site and diagnose Site issues;
(i) carry out Company obligations and enforce Company rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Company; and
(j) notify you about changes to the Site or any products or services.
7. Types of Technology Used. Company may use the following technologies for automatic data collection:
(b) Web beacons. The Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
(c) Local stored objects. Certain features of the Site may use local stored objects to collect and store information about your preferences and use of the Site.
8. Sharing Information. Company does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. Company may use your personal information in the following ways:
(a) for data processing or storage purposes;
(b) with service providers, advisors, other users, and other third parties, to the extent necessary to provide Site services or features;
(c) to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as a part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company is among the assets transferred;
(d) to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
(e) to enforce any agreements or arrangements that apply to you, including for billing and collection purposes; and
(f) if Company believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, its customers, or others (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
9. Anonymized Data. Anonymization is a data processing technique that removes or modifies your personal information. Company may, from time to time, anonymize your data or parts of your data, so it cannot be associated with you. Company may use anonymized data for research and analytics purposes.
10. Age. The Site is not intended for children under sixteen (16) years of age. Company does not knowingly collect personal information from children under sixteen (16). No one under age sixteen (16) may provide any information to the Site. If you are under sixteen (16), do not use or access the Site in any fashion. If you are a parent who believes Company may have any information from or about a child under sixteen (16), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Modifying and Deleting Your Information. You may submit a request for Company to review, update, or delete your information by contacting email@example.com. Company may not accommodate a request to change information if Company believes the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
12. Do Not Track Technology. Certain web browsers include preferences that allow you to opt out of certain tracking technologies. The Site is not configured to respond to such “do not track” preferences.
14. Opt Out. You may opt out of receiving Company communications by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and specifying “Opt Out” in the subject line.
15. Contact. If you have any privacy-related comments or questions, please email email@example.com.