Muscle System Specialist Course – OnlineBack to Courses
Muscle System Specialist Course – Online
You can pay in full and receive a $300 discount.
You can pay in 5 installments of $600.00.
The on-line version of the MSS Course is videotaped from a MSS LIVE! course.
All 108 hours of the course have been captured and divided into the 24 sections of the workbook manuals. All paperwork relevant to the course is provided via PDF files for each section.
The on-line course will be done with a cohort group and a specified start and stop date with weekly review and progress meetings facilitated by a qualified instructor.
This is a convenient way to experience the material.
This is the foundational course for Exercise Professional Education.
It is 108 hours of live course delivery covering everything from how to meet an individual in your community and determine if they are a qualified candidate for your service, to all of the technical information for gathering the critical data to analyze and make decision about where to begin working, and planning that work, and then developing a lifelong client relationship managing that individual’s exercise and muscle system health.
There simply is no other course like it on the market.
Course Objectives and Goals
- The graduates of the program will understand their standard of care/scope of practice and role responsibilities and how to communicate these effectively to consumers of Muscle Health and Exercise services and their community at large.
- The graduates of the program will understand the dynamics of selling Muscle Health and Exercise services to individuals and conduct a professional initial consultation leading to a clear decision on whether Muscle Health and Exercise services are appropriate.
- The graduates of the program will understand and apply appropriate legal disclosures and informed consents prior to providing Muscle Health and Exercise demonstrations or services.
- The graduates of the program will provide and interpret an appropriate and comprehensive pre-Muscle Health and Exercise session screening questionnaire.
- The graduates of the program will be able to generate communication via, phone, email, and letter to health care professionals associated with a client, writing narratives and obtaining medical clearance when necessary.
- The graduates of the program will be able to effectively document their initial assessment of a client.
- The graduates of the program will learn to estimate the Allostatic Load of a client prior to performing an Assessment of Limb/Trunk Motion and subsequent Muscle Health and Exercise assessment techniques.
- The graduates of the program will learn to analyze and collate assessment data to determine the client plan.
- The graduates of the program will be able to present their assessment findings and defend their rationale for the client plan objectives and goals.
- The graduates of the program will be able to educate a client about Muscle Health and Exercise principles and procedures relevant to the individual needs of the client.
- The graduates of the program will be able to document their daily sessions.
What You Will Learn
Sections 1 through 12
1-01 – Program Introduction and Orientation
1-02 – Selling Muscle Health and Exercise Services
1-03 – First Contact Strategies
1-04 – Conducting the Initial Consultation
Sections 13 through 14
2-01 – Sales System Review and Documentation of Initial Consultation
2-02 – Assessment Philosophy and Methodology
2-03 – Performing the Initial (Phase 1) Intake Assessment and Collecting Client Data
3-01 – Conducting an Analysis of Intake Data
3-02 – Writing the Client Plan Objectives and Goals
3-03 – Writing Communicative Narratives
3-04 – Conducting the Client Education and Report of Findings
3-05 – Administering the First Session and Using the Daily Note
3-06 – Introduction to Intra and Inter-Session Decision Making
Sections 20 through 22
4-01 – Performing a Phase 2 Assessment
4-02 – Conducting an Analysis of Phase 2 Data
4-03 – Writing the Client Plan Objectives and Goals
4-04 – Writing Communicative Narratives
4-05 – Conducting the Client Education and Report of Findings
4-06 – Administering the First Session and Using the Daily Note
Sections 23 through 24
5-01 – Making It Work and Controlling Professional Behaviors Necessary for Success
5-02 – Comprehensive Program Review
5-03 – Post Assessment Procedures
5-04 – Mobility/Stability Profile Analysis and Real-Time Decision Making
5-05 – Open Question-Answer Discourse and Exploration of Key Concepts
Course Times & Locations
This course is performed as a cohort with specific start and stop dates.
Students meet weekly with a course facilitator to review the course content progressively over a consecutive 20 week period. (Unless otherwise indicated- See Calendar for Specific Dates and Times for the next course offerings).
The next course begins on:
If you would like to host a course at your facility please hit the button below!