Exercise and Pain: A New Perspective - Austin, TX October 19, 2019
Course Objectives and Goals:
- Identify the dilemma of addressing client subjective and objective problems with their body as local sensation being interpreted as a local problem, and therefore only a local intervention or solution is implemented.
- Explore the hypothesis that there is a potential relationship between the quality of bio-motor control quality and physical sensations.
- Address the controversy surrounding non-licensed practitioners (i.e. personal trainers) interacting with individuals with disease and subjective reports of pain within the exercise process.
- Learn new skills you can use to assess and possibly improve your client’s bio-motor control quality.
- Contextualize the use of exercise and its potential to impact individual sensations like pain.
This 8 Hour, one day course has been developed by Greg Mack - ACE Certified Medical Exercise Specialist. Greg has 28 years of professional practice experience, founded Physicians Fitness, and has developed the Muscle System Specialist Certification Process.
This course will be held at:
Austin Muscle Restoration
Autoimmune & Injury Gym
Oak Acres Shopping Center
5716 W. Hwy. 290
Austin TX 78735
Course starts promptly at 8:30am and ends at 5:30pm (one hour for lunch)
Please get to the course at 8:00am am to register
This course is Approved by NSCA, NASM, ACE for 0.8 CEU's and CANFITPRO 4 PTS and 4 FIS